Beginning as a manufacturer’s representative organization with a focus on magnets, Quadrant Magnetics has progressed into a global magnet and magnetic assembly company with supply chain partnerships world wide.
- 1992 - Quadrant is founded.
- 1998 – Quadrant’s Silicon Valley facility opens in Sunnyvale, CA.
- 2001 - Quadrant Magnetics forms for engineering, distribution, logistics, and sales to high-volume Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs).
- 2004 - Quadrant opens facilities in Tonglu, China.
- 2006 – Quadrant partners with Advanced Technology & Materials Co. as their exclusive North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) portal for licensed sintered rare-earth magnets (NdFeB).
- 2007 – Quadrant expands and opens a high-volume assembly and manufacturing facilities in Tonglu, China.
- Today – Quadrant Magnetics is a global magnetics company with solid focus on customer partnerships, quality, product knowledge, and industry expertise.